Thursday 31 March 2011

Hit by a bus

After a night of no sleep and a high temp I managed to drag myself out of bed and go to work. We had a photo shoot first thing, funny how everyone was fighting to be on the back row.

Getting to the office I could feel my tablets starting to wear off and my makeup slipping off my sweating face. I made my calls and wrote up my notes getting hotter and hotter. No one needed me to go on a home visit so by lunch time I decided I needed to go home and get out of my sweaty clothes.

Battling through the wind it felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest. It feels so strange being home before the kids, curling up on the sofa I manage to get an hours sleep but why do you always feel worse when you wake up?

Before I knew it the kids were home and my peace was shattered. Husband out at the gym again tonight so ill or not I will have to sort them. Lucky for me all kids are in a good mood and all up for building their own wraps.

Anyone got any exciting plans this weekend? I was going out for an Indian meal with friends on Saturday but have cancelled. Sunday (Mothers Day) was going to be spent watching Lewis play rugby but that's been called off, looks like I might get breakfast in bed this Mother's Day.

Off to my bed fingers crossed I feel better in the morning.

Dianne x

1 comment:

  1. Hi hope you don't mind but I have nominated your blog for a Leibster award so take a look on muminmeltdown for more details.

    ReplyDelete