Thursday 2 June 2011

The Gallery: I'm Grateful For

There are so many things I am grateful for I don't know where to start. After thinking long and hard I am really grateful for having four wonderful children and A one in a million mum. I also have a friend that I am very grateful for and she enables our family to have brilliant summer holidays at her home in France.


All of the children after a meal in La Rochelle.


Lewis enjoying mussels.


My favourite view of La Rochelle, you get the boat here to Fort Boyard (remember the game show)?


Boy's enjoying boats at Lambon.

Oh and I must not forget another special friend that without her support I would not be as motivated xx You know who you are xx

1 comment:

  1. Diane, you are very lucky indeed to have such wonderful friends and your have a beautiful family.
    Have a great weekend,

    ReplyDelete