Thursday 2 June 2011

New me - Week 3

Yesterday was my weigh in day at my GP surgery. I have been healthy eating now for three weeks and 2 days. I was over the moon when she told me I had lost a stone!! Wehey I am really pleased and can't believe it is just a case of eating breakfast and watching my food groups.

Tonight I went swimming and managed 40 lengths!! I am improving each time I go. One of our main leisure centres opens this weekend and I can't wait to try the new pool. My daughter and I are thinking of going to an aqua aerobics class and I have heard they also do aqua zumba which sounds fun. If anyone has been to these I would love to hear your comments.

I would love to go running as a few of my friends do but I think I would need a few bras on to stop getting black eyes and I need to learn how to breath properly whilst running. I could try fast walking. Any ideas on how I should start would also be appreciated.

Well I better get some sleep as I will probably be aching tomorrow.

Dianne x

No comments:

Post a Comment